After saying a happy goodbye to the season of dry fruits and hot coffee, here comes the season to enjoy the flavor of fresh mangoes and colorful barf ka gola. But one thing that everybody is worried about in this season the temperature problem. The level of temperature rises, it become more difficult to survive. So do you want to escape from the scorching heat of the sun? Then let us guide with some of the tips that you can keep in mind to escape yourself from the scorching heat of the sun. Here are some of the tips that you can keep in mind
2. Wear caps while going out for shopping to avoid any direct heat stroke of sun.
3. Do not overfill the refrigerator as it is important for effective cooling during summers.
4. Use sunscreen to avoid any kind of tanning from the sun
5. Instead of coffee and tea drink lot of fresh juice or nimbu paani
6. Eating salads rich in fresh vegetables and fruits can help in avoiding dehydration in summers. aam panna and coconut water is also best.
7. Light clothing is important in summers to let your skin breathe
8. You can even travel to hill stations. India boasts number of beautiful hill stations which can help you in escaping from the scorching heat of the plains.
9. You can travel to places like shimla, ooty, manali, nainital, dharmshala, rishikesh, shillong, Darjeeling and many more. The list of hill stations is never ending.
Confused where to go in this summer? Call us +91-11-48 44 44 44 and visit us www.flywidus.com we will plan your summer holidays.